- We continuously strive to differentiate ourselves from the market by observing a Five -Star system to ensure all your concerns are delivered above your expectations.
- Transparency – Non broker mentality and follow strict code of ethics.
- Security – Experience the safety of dealing with an expert.
- Customer satisfaction – We don’t sell what we got….. We sell what you need.
We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of services ensuring that all your needs related to real estate is taken care of under one roof. No more running around for days, wasting time visiting properties that you do not even wish to consider. Terrafirma conveniently makes available the most extensive selection of Goa properties…
Our Sales Services cover
- Location advisory
- Site visits and short listing
- Negotiations on the Best Deals
- Due diligence assistance
Once you decide to buy a particular property, the following typical process is recommended. Please however note that this process may differ slightly from Developer to Developer, depending on the property selected.
On receipt of your enquiry we will check back with the owners/developers to re-confirm availability of the property and revert to you.
- Though the properties on our site are of reputed owners/developers, purely as a matter of “Due Diligence” we recommend that a legal scrutiny be done by a local Goa lawyer appointed by you. (Terrafirma provides complete assistance for this, making it hassle free for you.). In cases where the project has already been legally checked and pre-approved by Banks, this step is optional.
- Once the Lawyer completes the scrutiny (usually a period of 4-5 days) and gives his approval, you decide whether you/your representative wants to make a site visit/meet the owner /developer. If so, GPA makes all the arrangements for this. (If you are not visiting personally but sending a representative, you need to give us a letter of authorisation for your representative).
- Once you decide to purchase the property a Booking/Token Amount is to be paid by you to the Seller/Developer to confirm your intent to buy the property. An official receipt for the same is issued to you by the Seller/Developer confirming receipt of your payment and that the property has been reserved for you.
- Terrafirma’s Sourcing & Coordination Fees of 2% + Govt. Service Tax is also to be paid by you at this time.
- The next step is to sign the “Agreement of Sale” (for properties under construction). If a property is ready for possession, this is not required and one can directly sign the final “Sale Deed” against payment of the balance amount due for purchase of the property. Sale Deeds must be registered with the Registrars office.
- At time of signing the “Agreement of Sale” most Developers require you to pay up the value of all installments that as per their Payment Schedule (linked to progress of construction) fell due for payment up to the current stage of completion of construction. Once signed, the “Agreement of Sale” should to be registered with the concerned authorities. Subsequent payments are to be made in instalments as per the developer’s payment schedule for the remaining part of the construction. The “Sale Deed” is signed once construction is completed and you can take possession of your property.
- It is best to be personally present in Goa for signing the Agreement of Sale and Sale Deed and registration of these legal documents. However if this is just not possible, you may appoint a Power of Attorney to sign and register the documents on your behalf.
Just to reiterate, Our Service Charges are 2% of the Property purchase Value + Govt. Service Tax as applicable, payable immediately on signing of the Agreement for Sale for purchase of any property through Terrafirma – Goa.